Inspiring you with our new BeerSauce BBQ Pit Videos!
You know that the guys love their beer & bbq and summer brings many new opportunities. Large Biscuits , Bacon and Eggs, Tasty BBQ & Cold Craft Beer – FOR BREAKFAST! Grab your beer and fire up your charcoal grill to try out this gravy new recipe from BeerSauce. This time we’re going to share with you Ricky’s Breakfast N Gravy Burger – super sloppy just for you!.
Watch The Video – Enjoy the beer pairings from our beer store and watch for more episodes coming next week. Cheers!
TRY THIS AT HOME!
Bacon Wrapped IPA Brats by The Guys @ BeerSauce
What you need:
- Biscuit Roll (Go Butter Or Go Home!)
- Pepper Gravy
- Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Your favorite sliced cheese
- Bogarts Chicago Style Hot Dog Sauce
What To Do:
Ricky’s Breakfast N Gravy Burger
- Bake a roll of large biscuits as directed as set aside …
- Make a batch of your favorite Pepper Gravy and set aside
(Call my grannie if you need help with this…)
- Form breakfast sausage into 1/4 lb. patties
- Grill patties and 3 slices bacon per patty direct heat at 400* for about 12-15 minutes
- On grill or on stovetop, cook an egg over easy and set aside
- Pull Sausage patties and set aside
- Split a biscuit in half and slather with Ricky’s Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
- Place Sausage patties and set aside on bottom half
- Add 3 slices bacon
- Add fried egg
- Add your favorite sliced cheese to melt atop the egg
- Top with top half of biscuit
- Pour over a healthy dose of Pepper Gravy
- Enjoy with a knife and fork!
Remove from heat and rest 15 minutes before serving or slicing and Enjoy!!!