So, with the summer weather in effect, the BBQ season is HERE! Now there is nothing we love more in life than hot summer days, cold craft beer and firing up our charcoal grill for tasty dish. This time we’re going to share with you our BBQ Pit Boys inspired “Cuban Cigar Fatty” – luxury hand-rolled and grilled for you satisfaction. Watch The Video – Steps and pairings from our beer store are listed below. Cheers!
TRY THIS AT HOME!
BBQ Pit Boys inspired “Cuban Cigar Fatty”
What you need:
- Hopped Up Habanero Mustard
- BIG DADDY’s Beef Burger Rub
- Pulled Pork (Pre-Made)
- Spicy Pickles & Provolone Cheese
- 1LB Ground Beef & 1/2LB Breakfast Sausage
- 1LB Smoked Bacon
What To Do:
- Layout some plastic wrap before you begin
- Roll out and Flatten the Ground Beef 1/4inch thick
- Fill it with a center-layer of pulled pork (see video)
- Layer center with Ham then Provolone cheese
- Add the BLAZIN’ HOT Pickles & Hopped UP Habanero Mustard
- Wrap it up (roll to center) into a “Fatty” and Lather it in Mustard
- Completely cover it BIG DADDY’s beef seasoning (you decide amount!)
- Layout strips of Bacon , then WRAP the Fatty completely (see video)
SMOKE IT at a low 250Degrees for 2 1/2 Hours
Remove it, Let it rest 10 MINS, Then SLICE and Enjoy!!!